Now in its third year, Regional Voices brings the stories of regional, remote and rural Australia to the fore.
"Regional Voices can reach more than 10 times as many people as a full-page advertisement in a major regional newspaper, not just once, but across a whole month – for a fraction on the price"
Proudly produced by Hardman Communications, Regional Voices is a radio program designed to bring listeners back week after week and is an ideal advertising platform for brands wanting to connect with regional audiences.
Past advertisers include Case IH Agriculture, NRMA, Commonwealth Bank, JCB CEA, Regional Australia Institute, RM Williams Outback Magazine, Insurance Council of Australia and New Holland Agriculture.
With only twelve advertising opportunities a year, 2018 is almost completely wrapped up and 2019 is booking fast!
Advertising packages include:
• Four to five weekly programs
• The opportunity for a company spokesperson to record a 30 second intro and 8 second outro to accompany each 12-minute conversational interview with an inspiring personality from rural Australia
• Program broadcast across 150+ stations right across regional Australia
• Programs, including sponsor content, available for website listening or iTunes podcast
• Social media support to boost engagement
• Reporting on results
Is Regional Voices for you?
If you want to be a part of a unique content marketing opportunity that reaches a national regional audience, then Regional Voices is for you.
Contact HC to find out more about advertising or becoming a program affiliate.
Or go to regionalvoices.com.au to discover yourself why advertisers are coming back to Regional Voices again and again.
Listen or subscribe here