I recently joined a webinar on the future of media post-Covid, and along with some insights on how we might better frame our pitches for success, I felt a renewed sense of optimism about what the future might hold, both as a consumer, and creator of media.
- More agility and less rigidity
- More focus on the heart of the story and depth
- Less vacuous politicians and more essential workers and rebuilt lives
- Less siloing in the media and more focus on the story nurtured by content creators, regardless of format
- More solutions and less problems