They may not be earth shattering, but these keyboard shortcuts sure make our working day easier!
• Al – Sometimes I need to see what’s happening behind the scenes of a website – I love F12 (inspect page) especially when I need image specs in a hurry. So many hidden gems.
• Kendi – Format painter is the best hack for Word! Just a quick swipe with that clever little paintbrush and you can match your font and formatting from any part of your document – incredibly helpful when you cut and paste from different sources. Works in Excel and PowerPoint too!
• Sue – I love the airplane mode key on my phone. Means I can switch off internet and all those distracting notifications while I focus.
• Alex – I find myself often stuck for a word that is on the tip of my tongue, so thesaurus (Shift F7) is a lifesaver!
• Karen – Ctrl A (copy all) changed my life!