So, what’s changed for audiences?
We’ve ramped up social, so audiences can now enjoy even MORE stories about Regional Voices topics and themes and find out more about our program guests. Where are they now? What happened next?
What’s changed for advertisers?
Advertisers now get exclusive advertising rights to Regional Voices for a WHOLE YEAR. That’s 12 radio broadcasts, 12 podcasts and a 12 month social media program, all at a fantastic rate.
Advertisers will collaborate with Regional Voices on 12 topics to engage regional listeners. PLUS, they select interview guests for four of the programs.
“ Regional Voices provides a great platform to connect with our core customer base, while actively supporting a program that delves into issues, opportunities and stories of commitment and unwavering determination from across regional Australia. Having the opportunity to partner with a program that is built on journalistic integrity, that strikes at the chord of regional Australia, is invaluable to our business.“
Tara Stewart, New Holland
What hasn’t changed?
- Regional Voices is still broadcast to up to 1.6 million listeners in regional Australia and reaches up to 150 regional community radio stations Australia-wide.
- Regional Voices is still a unique voice. The 15-minute program is thought provoking and conversational and talks about issues that resonate with regional audiences.
- Advertisers still own the intro and outro for each episode, which helps builds credibility and deepens audience engagement with your brand.
Podcasts are increasingly popular. ABC insights (2017) reveals why people are listening in droves:
- To pick content that I’m interested in 73%
- To inform me 67%
- Listen when I want 61%
- Entertain me 57%
- Catch up on radio broadcast 53%
- So I can do something else at the same time 49%
- Alternative to radio 37%
Or check out the media kit here.