What would you do if you arrived at work and found activists chained to the door? What about if you woke up to find a very unflattering story in the media?
Traditionally, businesses have been advised to have a cumbersome crisis communications plan at the ready. But a plan will not save you in a crisis.
There are 8 factors that will make or break you in a communications crisis. We can tell you what they are.
- Find out the 8 factors that will make or break you in a crisis
- Understand the importance of culture when it comes to a crisis
- Find out the role of social media in a crisis
- Take a lesson from activism
- Identify your areas of risk
Book now – places are limited